GFAA has joined the Dobies Gardening Associations Group Scheme. (Please note: this is Dobies with one ‘b’ and not the Dobbies with the local gardening superstore – as owned by Tesco I hear.) Under this scheme, our plotters and volunteers ordering from Dobies will receive a 40% discount on seeds and 10% off other purchases.
Additionally, GFAA will benefit by a further 5-10% from all qualifying orders as a boost to our funds. At a time when we are seeking new ways of finding income sources to sustain our site maintenance activities, we are hopeful this scheme might make a significant contribution – if enough plotters take part.
Easy Ordering and delivery direct to your door
- GFAA members order personally, by phone, post or online.
- GFAA provides each member with a paper catalogue and order form – or use the online catalogue.
- Delivery is direct to the address of the person placing the order.
- The unique GFAA offer code drives the discount and must be quoted at the time an order is placed.
- Payment is with the order, by cheque, credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Top-up orders, of any value, can be made throughout the year and will benefit from the discount.
Whether ordering by post using the official order form, or by phone or online you must use the official GFAA order code to qualify for the discounts. You cannot claim the discount retrospectively after the event.
Copies of the Dobies Catalogue and the Order Form printed with the unique order code will be placed in the Octagon by this weekend. The padlock combination is the same as for all other GFAA locks. Please help yourselves to a personal copy of the catalogue and order form – Dobies have provided us with one copy per member. In case of difficulty please ask a Committee Member for help.
If you prefer to order online from the comfort of your sofa, please use the code from the printed order form or email Norman (gfaawebhelper[at]gmail.com) for the required code – remember, no code, no discount and no exceptions!
It is one of Dobies Terms and Conditions that we agree NOT to share the GFAA code with non-members. They state they will cancel our group membership if we do not respect this rule.
Thanks go to Len on Plot 74 for alerting us to this scheme.
So, here’s to many happy hours of catalogue browsing!