Saturday 18th April -Bonfire
There will be a bonfire on Saturday 18th April, starting at 10.00 and continuing through the day. Help with stocking the bonfire will be appreciated through the day!
Please be aware that Friday 17th will be the last day this year for feeding the bonfire pile with unwanted wood rubbish from your plot.
Sunday 19th April – Community Sunday
We are having our usual third Sunday of the month Community Sunday at 11.00 to maintain and improve the community areas of the allotment site. Cakes and tea will be provided around 12.30!
Tasks available for action include:
– weeding the wildflower garden
– finishing digging the Primary School plot, and top dressing
– pothole filling on access roads
– clearing weeds at the bases of fruit trees and laying leaves
– repairing the bothy roof seal
– trial digging at one of the raised beds.
Looking forward to seeing all who can manage to spend and hour or two this weekend,