In 2015 Aberdeen Greenspace provided support in the form of materials, books, stationery and pens and pencils for our pupil visits programme from Kaimhill Primary. This support will continue throughout 2016.
The following year, Aberdeen Greenspace has provided a substantial grant to GFAA to help us work with pupils and volunteers to:
- equip an outdoor classroom with bench seats and tables
- support green learning with AVA and communications equipment
- maintain the site around our outdoor classroom
- create learner engagement with biodiversity and nature
- design practical activities building bird boxes and bug houses
- develop a pupil plot for sowing and growing their own food
- extend and deepen our outdoor experiential learning trails and activities.
GFAA gratefully acknowledges the contribution of Aberdeen Greenspace in making this work possible.